Ideas To Up Your Bathroom DIY Project
Why is it that your bathrooms are normally the last places you touch but they are by far the most used spaces in your home. And, there are tons of great ways you make these spaces much more friendly and usable. But, Depending on age of your home you may not have all the storage and cool add-on’s that you really need. So, Here are a few bathroom DIY ideas that we think will help you up your bathroom game.
- Hand Painting Stencil Patterns On Your Bathroom Floor
2. Use Some Unique Wood Pieces To Create Warm Custom Looking Shelving and Storage
3. Install A Towel Warmer
Don’t you love the way a towel feels straight out of the dryer? Us Too! But, who wants to run all way to the laundry room to retrieve it. And, nothing says it will actually be warm by the time your done with your shower or bath. Now you can buy a towel warmer that you hang on your wall in your bathroom and plug into any general outlet.
4.Use Spice Racks To Create Storage
5. Create A Nice Jewelry Display – Cork, Fabric, Then Frame
6. Create Cool Storage For Your Hair Dryer and Other Hair Tools
more> bathroom storage ideas
7. Create a Custom Wood Framed Mirror
With all the options available these days, you can easily DIY your own bathroom on a budget without having to take your bathroom back to the studs. Let us know your bathroom diy tricks. We would love to hear all about them.