How to better organize your kitchen? These days we all know that our kitchen is meant to be more of a show piece than functional. But, with the show you have to have some sizzle. And with sizzle comes pots, pans, knives, displays, etc. With all that stuff you need to be able to make room and make it easy to find that ladle the one time a year you use it. Here are a few ideas you can use to keep your kitchen organized and clean. I bet you are already do some make shift organizing in you home.
1. Organize Your Mobile Devices
2. Put Your Kitchen Utensils In a Basket Or Vase
3. Use A Decorative Plate For Fruit
You can use one of the dishes your grand mother passed down to you, or go to any garage sell and find one off dishes that will easily allow you to dress up your counter space.
4. Low Baskets For Small Upper Cabinets
5. Use Labeled Jars With Hinged Clamping Lids
You can also add a nice decorative label over a label you print off a label maker always makes things seem a little more personal. You can get label packs and markers from amazon for really affordably! Here is a link to a label kit we found. Check it out>> LABEL KIT
6. Turn A Wooden Coke Bottle Case Into A Spice Rack
Using a vintage wood soda crate for your spices is a very unique and crafty idea. To chances are that you don’t have one simply laying around your house. And, if you have strike out on finding one that is in good enough shape to use from the garage sell circuit you can find these online as much as $70. Here are a few we found online!
7. Mount A Key Ring Holder
Adding a key ring holder will not only help you from the losing battle with misplacing your keys, but you can buy options with extra shelf space for your watch or wallet. When you want to declutter the counter tops and create more usable space the walls are always a great place to start. Here is a link to this exact key ring holder.
8. Turn Your Utensils, Pots, & Pans Into Kitchen Art
9. Turn Shower Racks Into Produce Racks
10. Add An Elegant Rolling Kitchen Cart For Extra Storage
11. Add Some Southern Charm With Painted Mason Jars
12. Add A Wire Rack To Any Cabinet Door
13. Use Velcro Strips On Jars Of Small Items To Get More Counter Space
14. Towel Bars To Organize Pots And Pans
15. Hang Your Measuring Cups Inside A Cabinet Door
16. Add Wire Shelves To Create More Storage Space
17. Easy To Find Baskets To Organize Your Forks, Spoons, and Knives.
18. Use Rectangular Buckets Store To Organize Your Refrigerator
19. Add Wire Racks To A Wall For Canned Foods
20. Quick, Easy, Cheap Wire Spice Racks
21. Add Hangers and Racks Inside The Kitchen Cabinet Doors
22. Add A Convo Starter – Hang A Painted Ladder For A Pot Rack
23. Convert An Old Coat Closet Into A Pantry
24. Add A Tiered Spice Rack Organizer To Your Cabinet
25. Roll Out Shelves Save Backs
26. Turn Your Pots Into Wall Art Using A Peg Board
27. Add Peg Board To Your Pantry Or Closet
28. Cute Glass Jars With Fun Hand Written Labels
29. Create Some Simple Man’s Pull-Out Drawers
30. Add Some Clamps Inside Your Cabinet Door
31. Hang’em High With Hooks